Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Freedom of Living

Woh... it's been almost a month since I last wrote. Time sure passes like a blink of an eye. I guess being free to do what I like has gotten the most out of me, keeping me productive all the time, leaving less time to write, blog, and upload pictures =)

But before I knew it, a new year is around the corner... while being busy chilling out with friends, reading good books, shopping, accompanying my family, reading manga, watching anime, drama & movies, a bit of spring cleaning, a bit of bedroom renovation, calling realty agents & owners & checking out sites & properties, exploring investment schemes, chatting with friends, helping a friend perform fengshui analysis & give solutions, eat, and rest rest rest sleep sleep sleep =P, i have also started to look forward to the new year and new challenges awaiting me in the next phase of my career & life. But nothing can be better than having the time to really enjoy myself while charging up to leap to new heights.

Well, I don't wanna bore you with too much of my "vacation" activities hehehe.. I thought I would share with you some nice photos that were taken by my fellow friends before I left Altera. Here goes...

Ahhhhhhh... this is the only picture that is different.. taken with Hui Leng before she left Altera.


Well some said I did not feel sad leaving nor did I shed a tear hahaha, now I give you this face...


I was also being told to give a speech after a sumptuous farewell lunch...



And following are the pictures taken on my last day at Altera... kind caring lovely familiar faces ;)




No comments: