Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to my Blog!

While we have seen how web 2.0 has changed the landscape of how people share information and collaborate, blogging to me is kind of new... it's like writing on a diary which I am not so used to. I guess I am rather "out" in this space, feeling quite embarrassed being an IT technical person afterall...

Well, I may not have the inspiration to blog everything from daily life (not to mention a boring one) to how I feel in any particular moment, I will do my best in sharing things I have read from somewhere so hopefully you will check back from time to time.

But please bear with me, there is always a first time for everything.

3 comments:

said...

let me be the first person to comment on your blog ^0^

A simple " Hi " :)

Snipe For Justice said...

nice blog and a good start. :)

simpleman said...

hi zen... thank you. you did not have a blog, so i could not visit your page. anyway, thanks for visiting.

sniper,
you should start a blog too hehehe.. =)